Kelsey MacDonald | GOLF
- First Scottish girls cap aged 13
- 16 national and international caps representing Scotland u18 team.
- First Ladies cap aged 16
- 26 national,international and world caps representing ladies team Scotland.
- Represented Scotland 42 times
- GB&I/ GB/UK first cap aged 19
- World championships, world student games, Astor trophy and Vagliano Trophy
Individual wins from 2007 onwards:
- Scottish schools champion :2008
- Scottish ladies strokeplay champion :2010&2011
- Scottish U18 open Strokeplay champion: 2008
- Scottish U18 closed strokeplay champion: 2008
- Scottish junior ladies (U21) open strokeplay champion ( record 4 years in a row) 2008/9/10/11
- Scottish girls order of merit winner :2008
- R&A bursars champion: 2010&2012
- Scottish ladies closed Matchplay champion:2010
- Saab Total international ladies champion :2010
- Ladies order of merit winner:2010
- British university champion :2011
- Ione-jones Doherty Matchplay U.S champion: 2013 (last event as an amateur)
- 3 top 10 finishes on the ladies european access tour(feeder tour) before gaining category 9b on the ladies european tour.
- 2014: competed in 12 main tour events, receiving invites to the Scottish open, indian hero open and Omega dubai ladies masters.
- Qualified for my first major on the LPGA (America) for the U.S women’s open at Pinehurst
- Finished 6th at Lalla Aicha tour school final qualifier for a full card category 8
What role do ESP play in your Golf career?
I began working with ESP in October 2014 after I injured my back. I had been seeing other physio’s, and chiropractors but to be honest nothing helped. In one session they seriously reduced my symptoms, so much that I was able to fly the following day to South Africa for my next match. After they fixed my back problem I’ve been there ever since, working on my strength, and conditioning as well as regular sports massage, and sports mind skills training.
Where can we follow you?