What is Personal Training?
- Guiding people towards a healthy lifestyle.
- Setting realistic, attainable goals specific to you.
- Instructing and safely assisting you towards achieving your personal health and fitness goals; whether that is in fitness, weightloss, flexibility or strength.
Is Personal Training for me?
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Do you want to get fitter?
- Do you have a body image you want to achieve but just don’t know how to get there?
- Has your training become boring or repetitive?
- Do you want to learn the basic movements and principles of training?
Why choose PT at ESP?
Book in for a personal training consultation with Chris, an experienced trainer who is passionate about you, and your goals. He has an understanding of nutrition, and weight loss/gain programming, and an in-depth knowledge of training principles, and styles.
That sounds good, what can I expect?
- You will receive an initial baseline health assessment with an effective tailored training programme design.
- Physical training will be implemented along with nutritional advice as required to help re-wire bad habit.
- Each session will last 60 minutes.
- Depending on the level of package required, sessions can be once, twice or three times per week.
- Flexible towards ensuring you achieve your goals
- Programmes can last as long, or as short as you wish.
How much does it cost?
- An individual session, or initial consultation costs £30.
- However you may be advised that a discounted block booking consisting of 10 weekly sessions is better value, costing £275.
How do I book?